Official bodies and organisations
The cooperation with international official bodies and organisations raises awareness of our activities.
Federal Ministry of Sustainability and Tourism
The Federal Ministry of Sustainability and Tourism supports AACs reliable and innovation-friendly environment that helps industry to tap into the potential of growth markets and innovative technologie.
Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism
Minister Elisabeth Köstinger
Attaché of the Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism
at the Austrian Embassy in Belgrade
Dr. Christian Brawenz, Attaché
Ms. Svetlana Bejatović, Assistant to the Attaché
T: +381 11 6555 038
Attaché of the Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism
at the Austrian Embassy in Moscow
Ms. Karin Doppelbauer, Attaché
T: +7 (495) 780 60 66 – 68
Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
The Austrian Agricultural Cluster works in close collaboration with the Austrian Federal Chamber of Commerce and its Advantage Austria offices in the countries of interest.
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Belgrade
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Bucharest
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Kiev
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Moscow
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Sofiahide
Farmers Organisations and Associations
Our focus is to work with farmers organisations, associations and agricultural institutions throughout Europe and worldwide.
Serbian Association of Milk Producers (SAMP)
Serbian Association of Milk Producers (SAMP) was founded in 2010 and currently has over 200 members with over 25.000 cows on milking, generating around 35% of the total milk production in Serbia. Practically, the whole quantity matches the highest EU quality standards. SAMP is the biggest Association in Serbia and it is a representative one on the national level. SAMP gathers the biggest, as well as family farms, which are the major model in the serbian dairy farms structure.
- Organisation of conferences for topics related to cattle breeding, milk & meat production and production
- Know-how and technology transfer in context with education and training
- Farm development “Value added chain milk & meat production”– Technical and commercial planning of investment projects (IPARD) for milk and meat farms (technical concepts, feasibility studies, bankable business plans,..)
- Introduction and application of Smart Farming Solutions (IT-integration of crop farming/feed production and animal production)
- IPARD & National Funding project consulting (preparation of funding projects in collaboration with WRM Consult d.o.o. “www.wrm.rs”)
- Import of Austrian breeding cattle in collaboration with Federal Association “Breeding Cattle Austria” and Serbian Association of Milk Producers
- Export of commodities of Serbian, Austrian and other EU origin to “third” countries Russia, Mid East and any reasonable arrangement with EU partner
Farmers' Association KLUB 100P plus
Klub 100 P plus is the Association representing the interests of Serbian farmers in Vojvodina, cultivating areas larger than 100 ha.
- Organisation of conferences and field days
- Introduction and presentation of Smart Farming technologies
- Implementation of “best practice” model farms for presentation of Smart Farming solutions (technical concepts, feasibility studies, implementation of technology, testing of technology, organization of field days)
- Know-how and technology transfer in context with education and training in collaboration with BOKU University of Natural Resources and Life Science Vienna, Austrian agricultural technical schools and Serbian universities and agricultural schools (e.g. Master courses, train the trainer education)
- Promotion of project in sense of vertical integration along the value-added chain agriculture (e.g. implementation of milk & meat production and processing on crop farms)
- IPARD & National Funding project consulting
IFIA Iran Feed Industry Association
IFIA, based in Tehran, is Iran`s largest organization devoted exclusively to representing the business, legislative and regulatory interests of the Iran animal feed industry and its suppliers.
Founded in 2013, IFIA is the recognized leader for international companies and provincial associations. IFIA counts 644 members: livestock feed and additive feed manufacturers, integrators, pharmaceutical companies, ingredient suppliers, equipment manufacturers and companies which supply other products, services and suppliers to feed manufacturers.
The feed industry makes a major contribution to feed safety, nutrition and the environment, and plays a critical role in the production of healthy, wholesome meat, milk, fish and eggs. More than 95 percent of the commercial feed in the Iran is manufactured by IFIA members.
Iran Feed Industry Association
Unit5, 3rd floor, No.5, Siami Alley Sattarkhan St
Tohid Sq, Iran, Tehran
Chairman of the Board Majid Movafegh Ghadirly
Tel: +98 21 66949103
We work with international media partners to promote our activities to professional audiences.
Publishing house «Agrar Medien Ukraine»
The Publishing House Agrar Medien Ukraine is the subsidiary company of the Austrian Landwirt Agrarmedien GmbH in the Ukraine.
The main publication, Agroexpert, has around 37.000 subscribers and is the monthly practical magazine for managers, mechanics and agronomists, vets and zoo technicians.
Edited books include “Seeds”, «Special fertilizers», “Atlas of pigs deceases”, “Pigs feeding”, “Practical Gardening”, “Hoof care”, and many others. The Publishing House also holds a series of seminars: “Effective pig farming”, “My dairy farm” and national Ukrainian competitions: “The best young agronomist”, “The best young engineer”.
LCC Agrar Medien Ukraina
Evhena Sverstiuka str., 11, office 300
Director Olga Sydorenko